What is Lumion 10 Requirements for Fast render and animation?. Does Lumion 10 work on my current computer?. What is the Minimum Hardware Configuration to run Lumion 10?.
A COMPUTER WITH AN EXCELLENT GRAPHICS CARD WITH A SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF MEMORY AND AN INTERNET CONNECTION.
Lumion is a different CAD software as it relies firstly on having a great graphics card. It’s especially important to experience Lumion’s high-end features.
So Let’s take a look at the minimum, recommended and high-end system requirements for Lumion 10:
Work with a small park or residential building with Lumion models and textures. If you are looking for smoothly handling Lumion’s high-end features. As a result, we don’t recommend you to use these configurations. We recommend starting with the Recommended Requirements.
Work with A large park or part of a city. A large home with detailed interiors made up of several models and HD textures.A detailed landscape with a few highly detailed components.
If you are looking for smoothly handling Lumion’s high-end features. We recommend that it has at least the hardware listed above.
The best for a highly detailed city, airport or stadium. A highly detailed multi-floor building with interiors made up of many models and HD textures. A very detailed landscape using several high-end features.
With these configurations you will have a great experience with Lumion 10.
- In general, the more textures and details you add while editing your Scene, the more demanding the whole Scene will be on your computer. For your information, these are some of the high-end Lumion features that will demand more from your hardware:
- 3D Grass Materials.
- Leaves/Foliage Materials.
- Video Textures.
- Previewing Planar Reflections.
- Previewing dynamic Spotlight shadows.
- Using Lumion on Macs is not officially supported maybe in the future.
- It’s not recommended to use Lumion in Windows 7 and 8 because Microsoft will stop supporting them.
Finally, don’t forget that the most important factor to get a good PC configuration for Lumion 10 is your budget if you went to buy one.
To learn more about Lumion, visit the course Section to get Full Free Tutorial: