Welcome to Lumion Tutorials Work With Materials, in this Free Tutorial Series, you will learn step by step, how to work with materials in Lumion, going through each of the categories, familiarizing yourself with the stage and using each effect to your advantage. Finally, discover more advanced tutorials helping you become a more proficient 3D artist.
SPECIFICATION OF THE COURSE:
Total Hour: 42m 06s
- Nb Lessons: 26 Lessons
- Level: All Levels
LUMION REQUIREMENT VERSION:
Lumion 7 or Lumion 7 Pro and above
RESUME OF THE COURSE:
Assigning Materials: Removing, Adjusting, and Cancelling Changes.
- Use The Standard Material and MP4 movie as a Texture.
- How to Make Metallic and Glowing Materials?
- How to turn Edges Soft?
- More Additional Properties like Position, Orientation, and Settings.
- Hide and Merging Surfaces.
- Glass Materiel: discover PureGlass Presets, Glass Material Basics settings.
- Water Material: what is water presets?, using Water Material, Making a Waterfall.
- How to Work with specific materials: Wet Asphalt?
- Load and Save Material Set?
- Copy/Paste Values Additional Properties, and Colors From Other sources.
Enjoy the Free Course.
To learn more about Lumion, visit the course Section to get Full Free Tutorial: